Keynote speaker in over 30 territories across the United States and has spoken to over 5000 Franchisees, Managers and Team Leaders.
Why create a culture in retail? Because people want an experience; they don’t want to just buy products and be done with it. Most people will say creating a culture is too difficult, this is because they don’t understand what good leadership should look like in a retail environment.
When a culture is created in your organization its starts to attract the right people into your company. If an employee is in a happy environment and enjoys the place they work in. That happy enthusiasm naturally tends to channel all the way to the customer. All employees need a good environment that is fun, happy and joyful. Without culture, it is very difficult to run your operations effectively.
Here are some of the topics that I cover.
– How to hire the right people.
– How to turn new hires into long-term employees.
– How to train, motivate and retain employees in today’s work environment.
– How to use 1-2 minute videos to train your staff on operational training requirements
– How to create and maintain an atmosphere employees want to be a part of.
– How to develop the Culture in your store that attracts and retains employees.
– Developing the right Culture is easier than you think.
– How to manage your own attitude to accomplish your staffing goals.
– How to improve your awareness to create a positive atmosphere.
– Identifying all the hats you wear and when to wear the right one for maximum results.
– Develop a positive support team to maintain a focus on your goals.
If you believe you have an event that would be a good fit for my presentation, please fill out the form below